Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cable or Remote release

  1. #1
    Inactive Member toll's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, everyone. I'm a new user to this forum. I've been visiting for months and so I finally signed on.

    Does anyone know where I can get a cable or remote release for my Minolta Autopak-8 D6. I know it takes a certain type that other Super 8 cameras do not. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ptryk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    i have that camera, and rigging it is actually REALLY simple. so if you can't find the "vintage" gear, you can pretty simply make one yourself with some stuff from your local hardware/electronics store!

    as you may or may not know, the trigger is removable, (just pull in the same direction as the lens holding the two knurled round pieces). then, what i have done is just wire it up, to the original switch. pin1 to pin1, pin2 to pin2 etc...

    voila! a cable/remote release!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •